About Incyte Consulting
Incyte Consulting was established in 2007 to provide specialist advice on telecommunications policy, regulation and strategy. With offices in the UK and Australia, and a worldwide network of associates, Incyte can serve your needs in telecoms regulation both locally and globally.
Our business model allows us to provide our clients with unrivalled access to senior consulting resource throughout our projects. Our four Directors, Jim Holmes, David Rogerson, Harm Aben, Matt O'Rourke together have over 100 years of telecoms regulatory experience at senior level within the industry and our extensive network of associates provides any supplementary experience required for our projects.
At Incyte Consulting we specialise in making cutting-edge international expertise available to emerging countries, as well as in developed economies. We are committed to retaining thought leadership in the development of telecoms regulation, through continued work with leading regulatory authorities and telecoms operators around the world. Incyte has also worked extensively with the International Telecommunications Union (ITU), the European Bank of Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), and the World Bank, to bring best practice legislation and regulatory training to less developed nations.
Incyte Consulting has a strong and global track record of successful telecoms strategy and regulation. We have conducted consultancy projects in:
- Africa: Benin, Cape Verde, Gambia, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, Zambia.
- Arab States: Bahrain, Jordan, Oman, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, United Arab Emirates.
- Asia Pacific: Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Kiribati, Korea, Lao, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Vanuatu, Vietnam.
- CIS: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova.
- Europe: Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Germany, Ireland, Lithuania, Montenegro, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, United Kingdom.
- The Americas: Antigua, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Brazil, Curacao, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Mexico, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent & the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad & Tobago.
Our principal areas of expertise comprise Legal and Regulatory Policy and Frameworks, Universal Service, Numbering and Number Portability, Interconnection and Access, Cost Modelling, Market Analysis, National ICT and Broadband Policy and Strategy, Next Generation Networks, Convergence, Retail Pricing, Corporate Finance and Privatisation, and Technology Strategy.
Alliance for the Affordable Internet:Incyte Director, David Rogerson, has contributed a research paper to the latest Affordability Report published by the Alliance for the Affordable Internet.
APEC TEL 57 in Port Moresby: Incyte Consulting has assisted the PNG National Information and Communications Technology Authority (NICTA) to prepare for and conduct various APEC TEL workshops and roundtables held in Port Moresby during the first week of June 2018.
Norfolk Telecom: Incyte Consulting has recently completed a study for the Australian Department of Communications and the Arts on the capacity of Norfolk Telecom to comply with the carrier licence obligations when the Australian telecommunications regime is extended to Norfolk Island.
To whom it may concern
Please note that Incyte Consulting is owed a substantial amount of money by Parvaresh Dadeha (Data Processing Company) a company formed under the laws of Islamic Republic of Iran with registration number 69792 and having its principal office at No. 25, Shohada St., North Mirzaye Shirazi Ave., Tehran, Iran ("DP Co or DPCo" see http://www.dpco.net/ or گروه شرکت های پرورش داده ها).
New tariff regulations for Malawi: Incyte Consulting has recently prepared new interconnection and tariffing regulations for the Malawi Communications Regulatory Authority with price proposals based on bottom-up cost models constructed for this purpose. The models and the pricing plans were presented to industry at a workshop held in Blantyre on 26th July 2017.
Collective Dominance and Oligopoly Regulation: Incyte Consulting Director Jim Holmes has had his doctoral thesis accepted by Monash University and a Doctor of Philosophy degree has been awarded ..
Papers and articles by Incyte Consulting and associate firms.